Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Batman and Ant-Man

OK, since this blog is so new, I have decided to add more than a cover per day at the beginning, just to give folks a little more to look at when they visit...




The figures are blurrier than I would liked on this one but it still works out OK due to the easy swap between Ant-Man and the Atom. Actually I cheated a bit here because I used a Scott Lang Ant-Man picture and not Hank Pym.

Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne have suffered more than the rest of the founding members of the Avengers. Neither really ever rebounded from the ill advised idea to have Hank smack Janet a couple of decades ago. I'd love to see Hank back in the Ant-man or Giant-Man gear and Jan back among the living, working together in new adventures. There was a chance to clean the slate with Secret Invasion, but no such luck. Still, this is comics, so I live in hope.

2 comments:

Ulf said...

100% on the Hank Pym non-love from Marvel! Every step forward a creator like Waid, Johns or someone made, editorial would keep reminding everyone of that misinterpreted panel.

Anonymous said...

Based on those lederhosen, I'd say this ad hoc trio are battling the Wasp's German relatives. The VON Dynes!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!