Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Thing and Jimmy Olsen



I can't imagine Ben would have much patience for Jimmy and his antics, which is why this would be a fun pairing. Just keep that kid away from the Negative Zone portal! Superman Returns had its share of issues, but one thing that I really liked was the casting of Sam Huntington in the role of Jimmy. Of all the actors that have portrayed him, I felt that Huntington was closest to the comic character. It will be interesting to see the take that director Zach Snyder has on Superman's pal with his upcoming reboot.

4 comments:

John R. Platt said...

This ROCKS!

(No Thing pun intended.)

Cathy and Dave said...

SPOILER ALERT!!!!
Preeeeee-senting: ******** ******* replacement, Jimmy Olsen!

Mike D. said...

I got a huge smile on my face thanks.

Anonymous said...

Frickin' hilarious. I love it. :) -Mea

Support STF: The Lost Issues!