Friday, March 9, 2012

Justice League of America Vs. Ultron



Ultron is far and away my favorite Avengers villain and I think he could definitely give the JLA a run for their money. The Avengers film looks to be huge, and I imagine they are already brainstorming ideas for a sequel.  I think the best way to go would be an Ultron-based story - that way they could introduce Hank Pym, The Wasp and The Vision! Plus, Ultron is one of those characters where you will not have to alter his look in any way and he will  look great in live action.  Hopefully The Avengers will be a big enough success to convince Warner Brothers to finally get serious about assembling a Justice League film.  The underperformance of Green Lantern may have slowed down momentum, but I hope they don't wait too long to make that a reality.

6 comments:

SuperForce said...

Awesome cover, Ross. I wonder where the robotized JLA by McGuinness comes from. I'm not familiar with it, but the concept intrigues me.

Champion City Comics said...

Awesome cover!

Cathy and Dave said...

Dave sez,

SuperForce ~
I believe it comes from Justice League Classified. That was the book that saw Giffen-DeMatteis-Maguire's Bwa-ha-ha-ha-League journey to hell.

I would hope that an The Avengers sequel would introduce Hank and Jan and then maybe another sequel would feature Ultron...maybe...

Anonymous said...

how bout nightwing and daredevil or nighthawk vs joker and jester or banshee and black canary or hawk and dove with angel

artemus dada said...

Great cover, and very good idea !

Scott Bryan said...

I feel the same way, Ross. Marvel has been working on an Antman film. The rumor is that Antman and Wasp will start in the Antman film, THEN appear in Avengers movie 2. I sure hope for Ulton!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!