Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Batman and The Outsiders and The Transformers



I was hoping that there would be a place for The Outsiders in DC's New 52, but I don't know if that is going to happen.  Metamorpho has been replaced with by Element Woman, Black Lightning is hanging out with Blue Devil, Katana is about to join the JLA, and Geo-Force & Halo are nowhere to be found.  I'm sure that I am not the only fan of the team, though, so perhaps there is still a chance that we will still see them together sometime in the future.

2 comments:

Purple Crayons said...

...don't forget that Looker is now a vampire with her own series coming out. But lets be honest Ross, The Outsiders haven't been the same Mike W. Barr redesigned Halo's original costume to a bland white (or how about when the ridiculous Atomic Knight joined the group?) Alan Davis and the origins of Looker & Halo were the high points of the series.

velocity jones said...

I remember that issue of Batman and the Outsiders. Alan Davis is the British Jim Aparo in my book ;o) But I agree w/ Purple Crayon, the quality of BATO (and many other titles) kinda went downhill a few years after going Deluxe Format. Remember when "Deluxe Format" was such a big deal? ha, why??

Support STF: The Lost Issues!