Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wonder Woman and Captain America in "Far From The Tree!"



Well, that Superbowl was a big dud, but at least we got to see some cool commercials for upcoming comic book movies.   The one that made the most impression on me is Captain America: The Winter Soldier.  With Black Widow, Nick fury and now the Falcon joining Cap for the adventure, it looks to be more of a follow up to The Avengers than the latest sequel to Iron Man and Thor.  Basing the story on the great Ed Brubaker story line was a wise move, as the film looks to be filled with all the action and intrigue of his comic book run.

3 comments:

AirDave said...

I can not wait to see The Falcon!

I'm trying not to spoil my own enjoyment by seeing to many previews, posters, videos or interviews.

I'm sure I'll probably enjoy it. Captain America and The Falcon are a couple of my favorite Marvel characters.

I think it's pretty much a done deal: I'm giving up on DC animation and live action. This new "Justice League: War" is unimpressive. I don't care for The New 52 beyond Aquaman and This "Man of Steel" sequel is just meh.

Michael F. said...

Well, this is an interesting direction you've taken the couple.

Good luck with your project.

Anonymous said...

Let me guess: they have two kids. One of each! Fury (named for her eyepatch-wearing godfather); and her twin brother Super Patriot.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!