Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ant-Man and Doll Man



The Marvel movie I am most curious about right now is Ant-Man.  It just seems like it could go either way - It seems like there will be changes from the characters we know in the comics and the departures of the original director and some actors as well have given me my doubts.  On the other hand, I love the cast that has been assembled and I am sure the shrinking effects will be a lot of fun.  I am still remaining cautiously optimistic on this one, hopefully we will get to see some actual footage soon.

3 comments:

AirDave said...

I just wish we didn't live in a 24/7/365 news cycle. Half of the problem with Green Lantern was that expectation was so high, that disappointment was so much bigger.

I make the comparison to the original Star Wars. That film succeeded pretty much on word of mouth. I'd almost say the same thing about the first Iron Man movie. Now everyone wants to be in on the excitement.

I want to be blown away sitting in the theater. I think Ant Man is as unique as any other character. I hope the story and direction is equal to the cast. I secretly want to see Paul Rudd, Mark Ruffalo and Robert Downey, Jr. on screen and in character together...

Anonymous said...

It will probably turn out to be a made-for-DVD animated feature. Like that Dr. Strange flick, some years back.

Carycomic said...

Your probability turned out to be wrong. LOL!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!