Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wonder Woman and Captain America in "History... Repeated!"



I recently re-watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier and I am glad to see that it can stand up to repeated viewings. It is good news that the directorial team will be returning for the third installment, because they really seemed to have the right sensibility for the character.  The only information that I have heard about the next film is that a title has been chosen and it is supposed to blow comic fans away - what will it be, I wonder?  Captain America: Civil War?  The Death Of Captain America?  Captain America: Rebirth? Only time will tell.

8 comments:

AirDave said...

:)
How many times have you teamed Captain America with Wonder Woman now? They are an awesome "power" couple! I still see Diana with Steve Trevor, though. Very rarely does a celebrity couple work. It makes more sense to see a "star" or "celebrity" with someone away from the limelight.

As much as I don't want to know what Captain America 3 is about, I want to see Hawkeye, The Falcon and maybe Black Widow with Cap.

Ross said...

I think this is number 5 or 6... and there will be more. I think it is a sefe bet we will see Hawkeye and Falcon in Cap 3 from the reports I have read.

Anonymous said...

I´ve just discovered your blog! I think your work is amazing! Congratulations!

Ross said...

Thank you - enjoy looking through the archives!

diana green said...

I really like this one, but my dream team-up for Wonder Woman would be with Promethea- a challenging concept to be sure!
I share your love of the Winter Soldier movie. I never understand why they don't release Captain America movies on the 4th of July- seems a no-brainer to me!

Anonymous said...

Now, here are a pair who would make an even more sensible relationship than the New 52 Superman and WW.

Anonymous said...

I've heard the next Cap movie will be based on Captain America #153-156 (The Real Captain America And Bucky)
Like so

pblfsda said...

Good luck cutting that lasso, Cap. Would I be too much of a wet blanket to point out that Wonder Woman has a much better chance of surviving a bomb blast than Captain America does?

Support STF: The Lost Issues!