Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wonder Woman Vs. Red Sonja in "Boss Battle!"



With Wonder Woman getting a solo movie only a few months after Justice League hits the theaters, the search for a director is on.  The latest rumor is that DC/Warner Brothers is seeking to have a female director helm the picture.  I think that would be cool, and give the film a unique perspective among other superhero movies.  I just hope that in addition to being female, the director they go with is a big Wonder Woman fan as well.




5 comments:

Cathy and Dave said...

Now that I have a daughter, I'm becoming a Wonder Woman fan. An important lesson that I am learning as a dad is... I don't know if I want my daughter to dress like Slave Leia in Return of the Jedi. We started reading Sensation Comics together. I'm definitely going to be reading Wonder Woman '77, too!

If we're talking about a Wonder Woman film that puts bodies in seats in theaters and wins the box office, how about the woman who directed Twilight. We're talking about a character that should be a role model for girls and females, as well as appeal to a male audience. Wouldn't it be cool to have a fan-craze like Twilight for Wonder Woman?

Anonymous said...

Nice! How about RS vs. Xena?

mindful webworker said...

Don't know if this has been mentioned on here, but...

Here's a pic of the re-make of Xena. Oh, wait, wait, no; it's the new Wonder Woman.

mindful webworker said...

Oops. Howzabout a URL on that.

http://www.eonline.com/news/563399/first-pic-of-gal-gadot-as-wonder-woman-revealed-at-comic-con-see-the-hot-shot

Carycomic said...

How's about Red Sonja and Old Man Logan?

Support STF: The Lost Issues!