Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Atom and Madman



I always thought that Brandon Routh got a bum rap on Superman Returns.  The flaws with that movie rested with the script, and I felt that he did the best he could with the material he was given. So, I am glad Routh is getting another chance at super-heroics by playing Ray Palmer on this season of Arrow.  They have already teased the Atom costume and have dropped comments about dwarf star technology, so I am confident we will see him suit up and shrink down sometime this year.

This blog began its life as The Brave and the Bold: The Lost Issues! (hence the address)... I'll be presenting my personal favorite covers from that era as just one of the special features in The STF 1000th Issue Spectacular, coming up in 5 days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm increasingly looking forward to it. Btw: I know what you mean. It was misguidedly chivalrous of George Clooney to take all the blame for the box office failure of BATMAN AND ROBIN (Michael Gough's swan song as Alfred Pennyworth). When, in fact, it was the studio costume designer who should have been burnt in effigy.

I mean; come on...Kevlar nipples? Really??!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!