Thursday, April 16, 2015

Tiny Titans and Peanuts



A teaser trailer for then upcoming Peanuts animated feature has been released, and I have to say that I like what I see.  It appears to be a combination of traditional animation and CGI, and it looks to have the feel and spirit of the characters just right.  I hope the whole movie is as enjoyable as what has been shown thus far.  Snoopy, Come Home is still a favorite of mine and it would be nice to have another movie to bring Charles Schulz' beloved characters to a new generation of fans.

9 comments:

AirDave said...

I've always been "A Boy Named Charlie Brown" fan m'se'f... :D

I'm excited about the Peanuts movie!

This is a very cool cover! If Tiny Titans and Li'l Archie can team up - why not Tiny Titans and Peanuts!

Anonymous said...

I must be in the twilight zone. Super-team has become Cartoon Alley. Oh well, I sure did like the Martian Manhunter / Hulk team up - now that was a super-team.

Anonymous said...

Snoopy? Awwwwww, yeah!

Anonymous said...

Darth Vader and his lightsaber v. Linus and his blanket. Who would win?

Come to think of it: Spidey and Savage Dragon vs. Araknis of the Vicious Circle. Who would win?

Anonymous said...

This is pretty good, Peanuts is still my favorite though the new comics aren't as good! The Tiny Titans bears no resemblance to the team from Marv Wolfman and George Perez back in the day, the stories, art, and characters don't appeal to me! But I have to admit, Peanuts fun works here with the TT!

Bob Buethe said...

This brings back memories of one of my all-time favorite STFs.

Garnet said...

This is not a request, but if there's going to be a Peanuts movie then I fear a Charlie Brown vs. Predator can't be far behind.

Bob Buethe said...

Poor ol' Charlie Brown. Dancing with Robin while the little red-haired girl is only a few feet away dancing with Lucy.

Daviticus said...

I didn't like the ending of Snoopy Come Home.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!