Monday, May 18, 2015

The Hulk on Hoth



Wondering where The Hulk flew off to after Avengers: Age of Ultron?  Well, here you go!

The sequel that I have always wanted but never expected to actually see is a thing of reality, and I can't wait to take it in this December.  The teasers for Star Wars, The Force Awakens thus far have shown me precious little of what I really want to see - Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie... but what they have shown has been enough to ramp up my enthusiasm.  I realize that this new trilogy will be about passing the torch to a younger group of protagonists, but I hope that at least for this first installment, the classic Star Wars heroes will be front and center.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back when the Hulk had three fingers (apparently), three toes, and bought his purple trunks from the same place as Fin Fang Foom.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Once again, you've successfully captured the style of the original artwork. I could even imagine the aftermath of a fight between the Hulk and a Wampa beast.

"Puny horn-head!"

The Irredeemable Shag said...

Really clever tweak on the usual formula, Ross! 1,130 covers later and you are still innovating!

Love this one so much! The set-up is perfect! Would actually be fun to read in a Marvel 1970s/1980s style too!

Shag

Ross said...

Thanks, Shag!

Bob Greenwade said...

Hulk wouldn't crush the resistance... he'd smash it!

Unknown said...

Is that from the FF cover where he and the Thing start their grudge match?

Ross said...

Yup!

Anonymous said...

To the other Anonymous:

Actually, he'd probably say: "Puny horn-head! Hulk is strongest one there is!!"

Kid Charlemagne said...

I'd like to see Darth Vader's lightsaber energy shatter harmlessly against the Hulk's skin, and hear James Earl Jones say, "OH, CRAP!". xD

Bob Greenwade said...

While "Oh, crap!" would be funny, I'd go for: "Well... that was... unexpected."

Support STF: The Lost Issues!