Monday, August 3, 2015

Captain America and Wonder Woman in: "Capitol Offense!"





Presenting the latest entry into the ongoing Wonder Woman/Captain America saga.

I am surprised that DC comics has taken the Superman/Wonder Woman romance so far.  It has gone on for a while and they even share a title together.  I always thought that the idea of them romantically involved was "too obvious" as WW herself put it in the classic "For the Man Who Has Everything" by Alan Moore.

Don't worry, I won't leave this one on a cliffhanger for too long - tune in tomorrow for Part Two of this story!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess only an Amazon would be able to tolerate a man who's faster than a speeding bullet. ;-D

Michael said...

Well.. things are certainly going up and down with my favorite shipper pairing. Keep up the great work though!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!