Sunday, December 13, 2015

Madman and The X-Men



The first trailer for X-Men: Apocalypse has been released, and it appears to be another action packed outing.  It looks like the team will be going with the black leather outfit look again, which is a bit of a disappointment.  I do like the mohawked Storm and Archangel, though.  Oscar Isaacs as Apocalypse looked better than he did in the still images I have seen so far.  I look forward to seeing what Bryan Singer has in store for his fourth X-film.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I've grown used to the movie wardrobe. To put them in the blue-and-gold outfits, at this point, would be a worse ret-con than X-MEN: LOW CLASS!*


*That's my own permanent term of derision for that prequel...and I will never apologize for it.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!