Friday, August 19, 2016

Bumblebee and The Wasp



The announced Ant-Man and The Wasp movie will no doubt feature Hope Van Dyne finally suited up an  ready for action - but what of the original Wasp, Janet Van Dyne.  While she was said to be lost to the micro-realm in the first movie, events in the last act indicated that  that may not be the one-way trip that Hank Pym thought it was - perhaps a rescue attempt is in order?  The we have Sharon Stone hinting that she has a small role in an upcoming Marvel movie... it's starting to seem like we will be seeing more of Janet after all.

8 comments:

The Known Universe said...

why o why do you always put the "AND" on top?

Ross said...

Not always. I put it where I personally find it to be most aesthetically pleasing to my eye - in this case, placing it between logos that are already so narrow would make me have to shrink them to fit and leave too much negative space between which does not work for me.

Anonymous said...

@ Ross: Given the nature of this particular cover, wouldn't such shrinkage be appropriate? ;-)

Seriously, though: it would make for a great tie-in if the next Hulk movie took place on the "sub-atomic" planet of Kai. That way, Bruce Banner might find an amnesiac Janet Van Dyne as a guest of Princess Jarella!

The Known Universe said...

Wow. I didn't expect you to reply Ross. I get your point. Can we talk via email? I think I might help you with the layout if you want. Sorry for being so OC (obssessive compulsive) obviously you are more talented than me I could help you out if you want it. Thanks for the reply. :)

Ross said...

I think I am all set with layout but my email contact is in my profile, right below Followers.

Carycomic said...

What Anonymous said.

Simreeve said...

Anonymous said...
"Seriously, though: it would make for a great tie-in if the next Hulk movie took place on the "sub-atomic" planet of Kai."

One thing that I've never understood about those "sub-atomic worlds" is how somebody who's "shrinking" down into one picks the right atom out of the hardly countable umptillions that exist in even the tiniest normally-visible particle of matter...

Carycomic said...

@Simreeve: Ghost writers in the sky.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!